Skip to main content
- Participants must study the “Rules and Regulations” carefully. Participants who completed the registration process agreed to abide by the Rules and Regulations of the race that has been signed up for.
- Once the entry is accepted, entry fee and submitted materials are non-refundable & non- transferable under any circumstances. An Acknowledgement Email will be sent to the registered email address within 10 working days after the Organizer has received the application. Otherwise, please contact the Organizer immediately.
- Repeated entries will be counted as a single entry. The extra fee is non-refundable and cannot be transferred to another applicant or race. Also, the submitted materials will not be returned.
- Applicants should register to their respective age group. (Age is counted base on the year of birth. For example, born in Nov 2012, your age is 11. Your age group category should be 2012)
- A confirmation email will be sent to the participants upon successful registration. If you do not receive the confirmation email after your registration, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (852) 2117 1650 for assistance.
- An email notice regarding collection of race pack will be sent to the registered participants two weeks before the event day.
- Participants show either the printout or electronic version of the notification email to our staff to collect the event materials.
Health & Safety Advice
- Participants should make sure their health condition is suitable for the race. In cases of doubt, please seek medical advice in advance.
- Participants should understand the event content and nature and participation of this event requires physical exertion. Participants should be in sound medical condition capable for participating in the event. The Organizer suggests all participants to monitor their own physical conditions deemed fit and capable for participating in the event. In case you are feeling sick or unwell during the event, you should immediately stop the activity and do seek help from the onsite race officials.
- Participants should take protective measures against UV, such as applying sunscreen, wearing cap and ensuring water replenishment.
- The Organizer reserves the right to disallow or disqualify any person who is known or suspected to be physically unfit to participate in the event and such person shall accept.
- Public liability insurance is covered by the Organizer of the event. Participants are also advised to purchase their own insurance cover if necessary.
Epidemic Prevention Arrangement
- If the participant has a fever, respiratory symptoms, or loss of taste or smell, the participant should drop out of the event
- Before, after, and during the event, participants are strongly recommended to maintain good personal hygiene, such as avoiding touching the eyes, mouth, and nose.
- Participants should keep an appropriate social distance within the venue.
- For details, please refer to the official website of Centre for Health Protection (CHP): www.chp.gov.hk/tc/index.html
- If Typhoon Signal No.8 or above is hoisted at any time from 12:00 noon on the day before race, the race will be cancelled.
- If the Black Rainstorm Signal is hoisted at any time from 12:00 a.m. on the race day, the race will be cancelled.
- Should the Red Rainstorm Signal, Thunderstorm Warning and Typhoon Signal No.3 is issued at any time from 6:00 a.m. on the race day, the race will be continued.
- Should the above Inclement Weather/Condition Warnings be raised after the commencement of race, the Race Director has the right to change the course distance or arrangement or to stop the race. If the race is being stopped, the race will be cancelled. Entry fee will not be refund.
- If race being rescheduled due to inclement weather or other reasons, participants will automatically be carried forward to the rescheduled date, and your entry fee will not be refunded and may not be transferred to another applicant if you cannot participate.
- Please check the race day weather from the Hong Kong Observatory (Tel: 1878200)
- Should there be any emergency or assistance needed during the event, participants shall contact the officials at the information centre.
- All prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- The Organizer reserves the right to amend or clarify the above race rules.