- Participants must study the ‘Rules and Regulations’ carefully. Participants who completed the registration process agreed to abide by the Rules and Regulations of the race that has been signed up.
- Once the entry is accepted, entry fee and submitted materials are non-refundable & non-transferable under any circumstances. An Acknowledgement Email will be sent to the registered email address within 10 working days after the Organizer has received the application. Otherwise, please contact the Organizer immediately.
- Repeated entries will be counted as a single entry. The extra fee is non-refundable and cannot be transferred to another applicant or race. Also, the submitted materials will not be returned.
- Applicant should register to their respective age group. (Age is counted base on the year of birth. Example, born in Nov 1996, your age is 21. Your age group category should be 1996)
- A confirmation email will be sent to the participants upon successful registration. If you do not receive the confirmation email after your registration, please contact us by email email@example.com or call (852) 2117 1650 for assistance.
- An email notice regarding collection of race pack will be sent to the registered participants two week before the event day.
- Participants show either the printout or electronic version of the notification email to our staff to collect the event materials.
- If Typhoon Signal No.8 or above is hoisted at any time from 12:00 noon on the day before race, the race will be cancelled.
- If the Black Rainstorm Signal is hoisted at any time from 12:00 am on the race day, the race will be cancelled.
- Should the Red Rainstorm Signal, Thunderstorm Warning and Typhoon Signal No.3 is issued at any time from 6:00 am on the race day, the race will be continued.
- Should the above Inclement Weather/Condition Warnings be raised after the commencement of race, the Race Director has the right to change the course distance or arrangement or to stop the race. If the race is being stopped, the race will be cancelled. Entry fee will not be refund.
- The race has fall-back date. Fall-back date will be announced later. All paid fee will not be refunded.
- If race being rescheduled due to inclement weather or other reasons, athlete will automatically carried forward to the rescheduled date, and your entry fee will not be refunded and may not be transferred to another applicant if you cannot participate.
- Please check the race day weather from the Hong Kong Observatory (Tel: 1878200)
- The Organizer reserves the right to amend or clarify the above race rules.